The Kewdale Tavern is an award winning venue nestled in Perth’s largest logistics area offering various function spaces, catering for ‘After Work Sundowner’s’ all the way to ‘Weddings’.
Located 15 minutes from the city and 5 minutes from the Perth International Airport, The Kewdale Tavern has five areas to choose from including The Sports Bar, The Beer Garden, The Restaurant, The Alfresco and Bar Dining. Whichever you choose, we are sure your guests will leave pleasantly surprised yet ultimately impressed.
Function Room Specifications
The Sports Bar
The largest area on offer is a perfect environment for all your family function needs. Holding up to 120 people cocktail style, this room has versatility with its set up so you can arrange it to look any way you want. Whether it be a 21st or an Engagement Party, or you’d like somewhere for your team to come and celebrate a win, The Sports Bar has all your needs.
The Beer Garden
Seating up to 80 or catering for up to 120 cocktail style The Beer Garden is the ideal setting for the more laid back function. With one of our BBQ packages you can watch the chef cook right in front of you or if it’s platters or canapes you’re after we can accommodate that too. You can also ask about having your very own bar so you never have to leave the area.
This delightfully decorated area can cater for up to 70 guests seated (combining the restaurant, bar dining and alfresco areas) or up to 120 people cocktail style. Ideal for family reunions, work functions or Christmas set menus.
The Alfresco/Bar Dining
Our 2 small offerings can cater for up 30 people cocktail style or 20 seated. Perfect for your ‘After Work Sundowner’ or small family gatherings.
The Kewdale is delighted to offer you this compilation of function menus for your event or activity. Please click here to download our function pack.
These flexible menus can be designed to accommodate functions within our venue or at your own office or function setting of your choice. Should you wish to take advantage of our facilities to host your function we can offer various configurations to ensure you have as much, or as little, space as you require.
Delivery within Kewdale and the surrounding areas is available for both liquor and catering services. We welcome any enquiries you may have regarding your our catering or facilities, please direct enquiries to our Venue Manager on 9353 1100 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to assisting you with your function or event!
Venue Manager, The Kewdale Tavern
- We at The Kewdale strive to provide our customers with everything they need, however
- All bookings will incur a 25% deposit. Deposits must be paid 3 weeks prior to the event.
- All menus are subject to change without notice.
- All bookings must be confirmed and paid in full within 7 days of the booked function, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Full payment for cancellations or no shows after this time will be required. Over bookings will be charged in full and may incur an additional charge at the chef’s discretion.
- Off premise catering will incur a 50% deposit for all equipment utilized, this deposit will be fully refunded after all outstanding equipment has been returned cleaned and in good condition.
- A delivery fee may apply for off-site catering, please discuss your requirements with our venue manager.